I just switched to the non-atomic KMS
(MUTTER_DEBUG_FORCE_KMS_MODE=simple). My computer turned to black and
turned unusable. I wasn't able to Crtl+Alt+F3 and switch to the terminal
at all. Hopefully, I was able to change the /etc/environment to the
default with a live CD and was able to boot again to my computer
normally.

I can't see any crashes related to this (the last crash was yesterday,
and this was a few minutes ago) in /var/crash. I can upload, though, the
system log from the previous boot.

** Attachment added: "prevboot.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mutter/+bug/1994000/+attachment/5626377/+files/prevboot.txt

Packages, which is subscribed to mutter in Ubuntu.

  Can't log in anymore after setting MUTTER_DEBUG_FORCE_KMS_MODE=simple

Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:

  My laptop is running a Hybrid Nvidia RTX3060 + Intel i5 11400h
  graphics. After installing the Nvidia drivers and with Wayland (this
  doesn't happen with Xorg), once the screen is turned off (for example,
  by locking the screen or suspending the computer, it cannot be turned
  on.

  This is a behavior similarish to the one in bug 1968040 (IDK if that
  one was also triggered by a screen lock, this one gets triggered
  inmediately after turning off the screen for whatever reason). In
  22.04, I solved it quite easily by setting
  MUTTER_DEBUG_ENABLE_ATOMIC_KMS=0. As suggested in that ticket, I set
  this time MUTTER_DEBUG_FORCE_KMS_MODE=simple. I unfortunately cannot
  tell whether this would solve my issues because, when I reboot my
  computer with that variable, I simply cannot log in into my account. I
  type my password as usual (the login screen works perfectly, though)
  and then, once submited, the output is a black screen (LCD is on,
  though) and nothing shows up after.

  Package: gnome-shell 43.0-1ubuntu2
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Mon Oct 24 08:40:12 2022
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20220809.1)
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 43.0-1ubuntu4
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to kinetic on 2022-10-20 (3 days ago)