The files in ~/.config/chromium are over 2 years old.  It is no help at
all.

--
  Kathleen M. Caywood, emailkmcayw...@cox.net

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  installing snap chromium trashed my pre-snap files

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:

  Most of my bookmarks, passwords, etc., from the pre-snap version of
  chromium are gone since I installed snap chromium.

  Release:      22.04

  chromium-browser:
    Installed: 1:85.0.4183.83-0ubuntu2
    Candidate: 1:85.0.4183.83-0ubuntu2
    Version table:
   *** 1:85.0.4183.83-0ubuntu2 500
          500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy/universe amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  I expected my most recent bookmarks and files to be accessible after
  replacing the non-snap chromium with the snap chromium

  Instead, the only version of book marks, configuration, passwords,
  etc., are several years old