El viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013 13:48:11 UTC-5, Gabriele Svelto  escribió:
> On 22/11/2013 19:38, Ernesto Acosta wrote:
>
> > I installed the. Zip from this web site without problems, but when the
> > animated Fox show, the phone reboots again and again.
>

> Where did you buy it from? I got one from ZTE's UK shop and it had this
>
> problem, I solved it by flashing their updated 1.0.1 image available here:
>

> http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/cba40ed6-d3ab-44c0-bdee-3a15803dc187.html
>

> Look for a file called "OPEN(European Standard) SD card upgrading
>
> instruction & software package(ebay)-225500B0291OPEN_EU_DEV_FFOS_V1.0.0B02"
>

> I followed the instructions given in the archive but I had to do the
>
> update procedure (boot into fastboot, run the update, etc...) with the
>
> phone disconnected from the USB cable. Somehow it entered the non-stop
>
> reboot cycle when it was connected. After the update it worked fine and
>
> I haven't seen the reboot cycle anymore.
>

>   Gabriele

I have a ZTE Open (American Edition). In the MicroSD card I have this:

OPEN (American Standard) SD card upgrading instruction & software package
(ebay)-223990B0249OPEN_US_DEV_FFOS_V1.0.0B02

But when I go to Recovery and try to upgrade from my MicroSD card, tell me:

E: failed to Verify whole-file signature