Something change? I need the image for UK ebay ZTE open phone.
My phone on 'Android system recovery <3e>' only now. So, wait for last resort. I have ZTE published image end with:

E:signature verification failed
Instalation aborted.

On 2013.10.24. 23:04, Michelle Luna:
Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response, the Mozilla liaison has requested that
ZTE post images that are more loose about the key/signature to resolve
this. I would add this to the request and appreciate your time to report
it to us. Just to clarify, is your case a UK device? Thanks for your
patience.

Regards,
Michelle Luna
Mobile & Firefox OS Support Manager