Hello,

But there are several SERIOUS problems with ZTE Open (ikura) terminal and It
doesn't seem that Mozilla Foundation It is doing anything to solve them. They
are focusing in "top" terminals and loosing that the base terminal it is this,
ZTE Open.

The version 1.0 was "updateable" from ZTE  to "Mozilla". But the 1.1 update of
ZTE/Movistar blocks this "change of way" (update). Enable fastboot but deny any
change of the flash (reboot when trying) or broke it up If the update involves
bootloader (reboot on the init [fox screen]).

Why near all Android terminals haven't any problem to be flashed with fastboot
and ZTE Open has them?

Movistar (official forum moderator) doesn't giveme any local option to recover
my terminal (althogh They say that was possible, but the indicated shop doesn't
know anything about it and Movistar doesn't know why). ZTE the same and Mozilla
"desupport" it from October'13.

Why I must persevere with this terminal and with FirefoxOS? This OS needs a lot
of base programming (i.e.: Contacts need a lot of functionalities to be
usefull) and Mozilla Foundation It is giving all efforts to migrate to
Samsung/Google top Android terminals instead poolish the base.

[Julien], the terminal supported is INARI not IKURA and the BIGGEST number of
the ZTE Open'like terminals are IKURA and this has been dessuported becasue ZTE
it is not giving support to Mozilla about IKURA (read the post, begin in
February without support and "closed" in October in the same state).

[Julien], Why I want collaborate with the project If I cannot use the builds in
my terminal? I have a "bricked" (nearly) terminal and no solution. That It is
the problem. And more people has the same. And the solution must no be "send it
to the shop or to the dealer". This terminal was to be easy to recovery in
order to solve any trouble during a flash. And It is not.

Solutions?