Hi, Richard,

The ZTE Open devices from eBay are used to be distributed to countries that ZTE
Open devices are not available. Then, more users can get the devices and
experience Firefox OS. ZTE Open was released earlier than ZTE Open from eBay.
Therefore, ZTE Open from eBay has more Firefox OS fixes than what ZTE Open has.

Mozilla doesn't manufacture devices and therefore, we don't have the technical
ability to support devices that we don't manufacture, and also we have no legal
right to distribute the vendor-specific codes that come on these devices. The
respective OEMs support these devices. Mozilla keeps improving Firefox OS and
partners can choose what Firefox OS builds they would like to integrate with
vendor-specific codes and deliver them to end users.

Thanks.
Kevin Hu