Hi folks,

We held a Mobile Tech Leads meeting on Tuesday (NA/AU timezones).  The
discussion
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13ZqcDtmedjAykVveOlZSFYP5tWi2i6G5dCzUuHEBY0U/edit#heading=h.ds7ty7xwqzm1>
was quite a bit broader than previous meetings:

   - The Lockbox team has kicked off work on Lockbox for Android \o/  Lots
   of open questions but some early success consuming the initial Sync 1.5
   logins API.
   - The application-services team is trying to plan for a future on iOS;
   immediate next action is to get some iOS build advice from the Firefox for
   iOS team.
   - The "history" Rust component is top priority for Q4 for
   application-services.  Figuring out the end-to-end integration story is
   important; consensus is that integration starts in the sample browser Apps
   but the sooner we can get in front of real users, the happier everybody
   will be.
   - Build and deploy pipeline for single unified ("megazorded") native
   code libraries is a priority for Q4, targeting the Lockbox for Android
   initial release.  nalexander will be driving that work in this meta
   ticket <https://github.com/mozilla/application-services/issues/263>.

Best,
Nick