Hello folks,

The Android Tech Leads met on Wednesday, July 10.  The discussion focused
on the following wide open question: "What is our engineering strategy [on
mobile] and how do we apply it to specific projects?"  There was consensus
that there is a split between broad strategic choices, process and
engineering best practices, and examples where both are progressing, e.g.:

   - Fenix architecture evolution (broad strategic alignment across
   projects)
   - Lints for Kotlin coroutine contexts (best practices across projects)

There's a desire to lift the Tech Leads meeting to focus on larger
cross-project issues; more on that as and when we make it happen.

Here are the notes
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13A6BEQa06mtJsqExuxSrfblwM3OS5QEdZJ8K4_x7wUE/edit#heading=h.aqf0ilubd0ly>
.

Best,