Hi Android-related peeps!

The Android Tech Leads met on Monday, July 22.  We are buoyed by some new
faces representing new parts of the Android ecosystem: dexter from the
Glean SDK team, mhentges from the releng mobile organization, and rbarker
from Firefox Reality.  Welcome to the party!

The discussion focused on the "Nighly Fenix" problem: how do we work on
Gecko (and GeckoView) in a vehicle that ships to a large enough user base
to provide good testing?  The situation right now:

   - Fenix ships on GeckoView 68 (so new Gecko work can't be easily seen or
   tested in Fenix itself)
   - Reference Browser ships on the bleeding edge, but isn't an "owned
   product" with a large user base (<1k Google Play users)
   - GeckoViewExample is not a shipping product, nor is it feature-rich
   enough for getting user feedback and bug reports

There are a lot of constraints on the system and it's not clear what the
best way to update across mozilla-central/android-components/fenix will be,
but many folks are thinking about the problem.  If you have opinions, add
your thoughts here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aTqDW-i5rQmxU_gkRiQDHWOF8qZsSPIVlAObVdzkRhk/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Notes from the discussion are here