I was going to ask, is there a deadline for completing these strings? Any high priority markets as must haves, and others are nice to have? We are going to prepare an l10n monthly report, we will mention this and any upcoming new content coming their way.

On 8/6/19 11:30 AM, Julie McCracken wrote:
We're translating strings related to the SubPlat at this time, even though we're targeting a US only market?

On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 10:26 PM Shane Tomlinson <stomlin...@mozilla.com <mailto:stomlin...@mozilla.com>> wrote:

    > 75% of the strings were for either Subscription Platform or for
    title casing the emails [1]. Ryan Feeley requested
    the title casing, Ryan is that in support of a particular project?

    Shane

    [1] - https://github.com/mozilla/fxa/issues/1684

    On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 1:45 AM Julie McCracken
    <jmccrac...@mozilla.com <mailto:jmccrac...@mozilla.com>> wrote:

        Hi, Shane - which Skyline deliverable were you referring to in
        your above message?

        On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 8:45 AM pmo <p...@mozilla.com
        <mailto:p...@mozilla.com>> wrote:

            Hi Shane,

            Always appreciate your update on these type of pushes. Is
            this Skyline
            related? Is this for FxA Toolbar menu? In the one pager,
            it said "L10n
            is done by 7/29":

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s1gBAfdcArMxDb27HCdgU1-JYEZF1IIXCOK_MvblyT0/edit.

            We are trying to figure out which delivery is for what
            feature so we can
            document all the requests.

            Thank you,

            Peiying

            On 8/5/19 5:22 AM, Shane Tomlinson wrote:
            > Hi Peiying,
            >
            > Ordinarily we extract FxA's strings on a bi-weekly basis
            and the l10n
            > crew manages to turn around translations pretty quickly.
            I didn't
            > realize this train was going to be *so* string heavy and
            wanted to let
            > you know before you hear it from the localizers. There
            are 68 new
            > strings comprised of 329 words.
            >
            > Next, the strings weren't extracted automatically on
            Friday because of