Hey all,

We’d like to make it easier to self-host Firefox Accounts. If this
sounds interesting to you, please reply with answers to the following
questions:

1) Are you currently self-hosting Firefox Accounts, or have you tried
self-hosting in the past?

2) Would you be interested in helping test or maintain a community FxA setup?

Also, feel free to share other feedback or ideas for self-hosting :-)

Cheers,

Jared, Danny, and Barry

Hey,

This would be great, we have a need for this where I work, but this cannot be
used in work as python 2.7 is used and my company will not allow older versions
to run on their servers, we also cannot use public sync/account servers for
confientiallity reasons.

Simplifying this process is badly needed, I did try to set it up myself on my
home pc but node would not work and I did not have the time to research what
the problem was.

Unfor4tunately I do not have the time to help with this, but I will be watching
this thread withg a lot of interest, if I can help in the future I will but for
now it is just not possible.