Hi ALexander,

did you clear tmp after removing module entries of oxconfig?

Just to be sure. Otherwise this is really weird :-D

Best

André

Am Mittwoch, 30. März 2016, 11:47:00 schrieb Alexander Scheider:
> Hello André,
>
> no it’s not production system.
> After execution of your statement i still have those classes in all module
> extends.
 Here example export of trosofortueberweisung:

 Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. März 2016 13:30
> An: dev-general@lists.oxidforge.org
> Betreff: Re: [oxid-dev-general] Can't remove old module entries
>

> Hi Alexander,
>

> in case its not a productive system and you just want to get rid of these
> module entries, you can simply do that via database (Backup of oxconfig
> recommended ;-) ).

> DELETE FROM oxconfig WHERE OXVARNAME LIKE '%module%'
>

> After performing this query all Modules in all subshops should be inactive
> and you can activate them again.

> Hope it does the job for you.
>

> Cheers
>

> André
>

> Am Mittwoch, 30. März 2016, 11:03:11 schrieb Alexander Scheider:
>

> > Hi folks,
>

> > I'm using OXID EE 5.2.7 and have a problem with old module entries which
>

> > can't be deleted in OXID backend or database. Every time by clicking on
>

> > Extensions -> Modules i get following list:
>

> > [cid:image002.jpg@01D18A84.823395F0]

BEGIN:VCARD
ADR;TYPE=pref;TYPE=work:;;Helmholtzstraße 2-9;Berlin;Berlin;10587;Deutschl
 and
BDAY:1978-12-07
EMAIL:andre.herrm...@fatchip.de
FN:André Gregor-Herrmann