Von: dev-general-boun...@lists.oxidforge.org
[mailto:dev-general-boun...@lists.oxidforge.org] Im Auftrag von Frank Zunderer
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. März 2016 14:06
An: dev-general@lists.oxidforge.org
Betreff: Re: [oxid-dev-general] Can't remove old module entries

Hi Alexander,

Module config is also cached in /tmp

Greets,
Frank

Von: dev-general-boun...@lists.oxidforge.org
[mailto:dev-general-boun...@lists.oxidforge.org] Im Auftrag von Alexander
Scheider
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. März 2016 13:21
An: dev-general@lists.oxidforge.org

Hello Alexander,

thank you for your answer.
the ffb/metadata.php file does not exists anymore. It is old module which is
was removed on shop update.
The old module had no invalid entries and worked pretty well with OXID EE 4.6.3
The metadata of old module contains classes which can't be removed:
'oxutilsfile'                         => 'ffb/core/ffb_oxutilsfile',
'oxutilspic'                          => 'ffb/core/ffb_oxutilspic',
'oxuserbasket'                =>  'ffb/core/ffb_oxuserbasket'

I don't know, maybe is there any another database table except oxconfig which
contains module entries.
I mean after removing of aModules from oxconfig, where can those broken entries
be stored?

Kind regards,
Alexander Scheider