On 23 April 2014 21:13, Robert O'Callahan <rob...@ocallahan.org> wrote:
> I think it would be a good idea to align AudioTrack/VideoTrack and
> MediaStreamTrack by changing their specs.
>
> I think the best thing to do would be to change MediaStreamTrack to fit
> AudioTrack/VideoTrack. E.g. we could change MediatStreamTrack.kind to "type"
> (and add it to AudioTrack/VideoTrack), and add "kind" and "language" to
> MediaStreamTrack.
>
> Martin, what do you think?

That's sensible, though I wasn't previous aware of the distinction.

MediaStreamTrack : AudioTrack, EventTarget seems like a natural fit.
That doesn't leave much that MediaStreamTrack adds, but that also
sounds just about right.

Language will pretty much invariably be "" for the cases I know,
that's OK, and everything else just works.