On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 8:03 PM, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> On 22.02.13 18:41, Henri Sivonen wrote:
>>
>> On Feb 22, 2013 5:30 PM, "Axel Hecht" <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> There's just no other way than post-mortem work. That's one of the
>>
>> reasons why we're not taking arbitrary changesets to ship to any audience
>> beyond aurora and nightly, for beta and release, we got to have technical
>> checks in place.
>>
>> Where should I file bugs to add checks to this set of checks?
>>

> Not sure which checks you're talking about, so I can't really tell what you
> want.

I meant checks like flagging attempts to go to beta with either of the
following:
 * Detector pref not being blank except for a specific white list of
particular values for the ru, uk, ja, ja-JP-Mac and zh-TW locales.
 * Fallback charset set to UTF-8 in any locale that doesn't already
have it set to UTF-8.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivo...@iki.fi