On 6/21/13 15:45, Andrew Overholt wrote:
I'd appreciate your review feedback. Thanks.

I'm having a hard time rectifying these two passages, which seem to be in direct contradiction:

1. "Note that at this time, we are specifically focusing on /new/ JS
   APIs and not on CSS, WebGL, WebRTC, or other existing
   features/properties"

2. "This policy is new and we have work to do to clean up previous
   divergences from it."

I expect that the first statement is the correct one, given that the goal here is to prevent wholesale breaking of deployed sites. It also aligns with what I've heard from parties who have been involved in the conversations to date.

Of course, I could just be misreading the second statement, in which case I'd think that a clarification might be in order.

/a