On Fri 21 Jun 2013 06:44:08 PM EDT, Robert O'Callahan wrote:
I think "APIs which only Mozilla is interested in at that time" needs
clarification that this refers to APIs that solve use cases that only
Mozilla is interested in. If other vendors are interested in those
use-cases, but don't like our API proposal, we can't just brush that off.

Thanks, I changed this to be:

"APIs solving use cases which no browser vendor shipping an engine other Gecko is interested in at that time. In cases such as this, Mozilla will solicit feedback from as many relevant parties as possible, begin the standardization process with a relevant standards body, and create a test suite as part of the standards process. An example of this is the Push Notifications API."

Anne suggested the "no browser vendor shipping an engine other than Gecko" part.