On 10/10/2013 11:22 AM, Botond Ballo wrote:
Is there any interest in having Mozilla be officially represented at the
C++ Standards Committee?

I actually asked about this a couple months ago (with the goal of being one of the representatives). I'm glad to see there's some more traction on this, since I think it's pretty important for us to be involved with the C++ standardization process. I'm also still happy to help out by working with the standards committee, assuming 1) this is something Mozilla chooses to do, and 2) there's space for me to join in.

- Jim