On 11/25/2013 1:26 PM, Benjamin Smedberg wrote:
This is an analysis of the crash reports from a particular day, so it's
almost all going to be 32-bit Firefox because that's the only thing we
release. 64-bit Firefox Nightly crashes due to OOM would be lumped into
the OOM-win64 bucket in the analysis, but are probably not relevant.

> So I do not expect that doing Firefox for win64 will
> help users who are already experiencing memory issues

What does the OOM rate of 32bit builds on Win64 have to do with whether or not making 64bit Firefox builds would help?