I've already given my feedback on the cairo mailing list. Summary: Moz2D is
the right thing for us, and probably for other application frameworks, but
for applications that just want to draw their stuff on the screen or to
print, cairo might be a better fit. Anyway ti doesn't really matter to us
what the C++ people do.

Rob
waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w