On 2014-04-25, 3:31 AM, Henri Sivonen wrote:
On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 4:20 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoi...@gmail.com> wrote:
   * How should we identify code that we build but that isn't used
anywhere?
I'm afraid we need humans for that.
Yeah, but how do we get humans to do that?

We ask them! There are thousands of people out there who want to help us do stuff, if we can give them the right stuff to do.

Noob question here: how accessible is the profiling process, and can we/would it be useful to make that participatory?

If we ask a thousand people to run a nightly under a profiler for a few days and aggregated the results, would that be valuable information?

- mhoye