On 2014-04-28, 10:17 AM, Henri Sivonen wrote:
On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 4:36 PM, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhg...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 2014-04-28, 8:59 AM, Henri Sivonen wrote:

New question:

We have various scriptable nsIFoo stuff (e.g. nsIParserService,
nsIScriptableUConv) on the fringes of Gecko for use by mailnews, the
Firefox UI or extensions. Since Gaia doesn't use XPCOM, those things
are dead code in B2G, right? Would it make sense to invest time in
#ifdefing them out for B2G? Or are they already left out by some
mechanism not obvious to me?

No, there is no such mechanism.  We should turn these off where we can.

OK. Is
if CONFIG['MOZ_WIDGET_TOOLKIT'] != 'gonk':
the right check to use in moz.build?

Depends on what you mean. That check would be true for b2g desktop for example, since it doesn't use gonk. If you want to turn something off for b2g entirely, use CONFIG['MOZ_B2G'].