Ehsan Akhgari wrote:
1. Can we get a "Any direct relationship" field in the Relationship drop-down which means Assignee || Reporter || QA Contact || CC'ed || Mentoring (basically all cases except Watching)? In the majority of cases I want the same thing to happen if I have any of these relationships to a bug.
how is that different from "not watching", which already exists?
2. Can we get a field designating the creation of bugs, so that I can set things up so that I get bugmails for new bugs no matter what?
one already exists, but i forgot to change the visible description to make it obvious. it's currently labeled as "bug id".
bug 1036301.
3. Can we get a "All watched components" flag under Components? That way I can set up my filters so that I get a bugmail for bugs created in all of my watched components in Core and also for when their status changes but for nothing else, except for a few components I care about more...
no, watching is your relationship with the bug, not a specific component.

--
byron jones - :glob - bugzilla.mozilla.org team -