On 14/07/2014 15:33, Ehsan Akhgari wrote:
> 2. Can we get a field designating the creation of bugs, so that I can
> set things up so that I get bugmails for new bugs no matter what?

+1 for that. One thing I always do is check for new bugs in the
components I'm watching and then CC me on those of interest. Only
receiving successive messages for bugs I've explicitly CC'd me on would
greatly reduce the amount of bugmail I have to go through every day
while still allowing me to watch entire components for activity.

 Gabriele