> >> can we keep the
> >> snarkfest version running please until this is resolved?
>
> My main concern was because I inferred from the previous post that
> deprecation of snarkfest was scheduled on a timeline basis.
>
> Can we instead schedule on a when-its-ready basis, please?

yes- we are not doing this on a time basis- datazilla deprecation is on a time
schedule- the rest is not.  Most likely this is an August/September thing-
ideally within the next 4-6 weeks you will be using Perfherder happily for
everything!

Thanks for bringing up suggestions and using the new tools.