On Wed, Aug 5, 2015, at 06:59 PM, Matthew N. wrote:
> Assuming our FHR data is gathering correct data:
>
> 1.5% of our OS X users are on x86. (There is no date on the dashboard
> I'm looking at)
>
> If we have data on CPU architecture I don't think the OS version is
> relevant unless I'm missing something.

Thanks, that's very useful! I'd be interested to see exactly what we're
capturing there, but that can only be an upper bound on the number of
users affected. (It's possible to force an application to run as 32-bit
even if you have a 64-bit capable machine, so we may be overcounting
some users in that way.)

-Ted