On 8/12/15 3:32 PM, Mike Hommey wrote:
> Relatedly, why does Tenfourfox use a different branding?

Because I didn't want to get into the whole Ice* thing again. While most of it is the same, there's quite a lot of value-added stuff (JIT, AltiVec) and some things I turned off (plugins, webapprt), and I don't know how much of a change would invalidate the use of the trademark.

Also (likely when Electrolysis becomes mandatory), we'll have to fork one day anyway when certain dependencies mean it becomes no longer buildable, so this way the branding can come along.

Cameron Kaiser