On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 8:45 PM, Mike Hoye <mh...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> For what it's worth, living on Nightly + e10s + a multiscreen setup has been
> pretty hard on the soul for a couple of months now, but I don't think that's
> a sign of decreasing attention to quality or detail. That's just the price
> of being in the crumple zone of a big, ambitious architectural change,
> better we pay it on Nightly than release.

Fair enough.

BTW, there are also lots of issues in switching screens (or
resolutions). E.g. at work my Firefox window regularly moves from
Retina laptop screen to 27" normal screen, to TV screens, and Firefox
sucks at redoing the layout to adapt to the changed viewport size.
I've mentioned this a few times, but I'm not sure if there are any
bugs about this stuff?

Cheers,

Dirkjan