On 12/18/2015 5:09 PM, Stephen Horlander wrote:
I am not sure I understand. Does "not intended to be product code" mean that
this won't be riding the trains and shipping in a general release of Firefox?

No. It means that, like the old profile manager, about:config, and other things like that, it's not intended for use by end-users.

One of the things I'm most concerned about with about:profiles is that it will be easier for users to discover it, but the technical benefits of removing a lot of the no-profile gecko startup paths and complex restart logic will make this a nice win overall.

--BDS