On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 10:18 PM, Robert O'Callahan <rob...@ocallahan.org> wrote:
> That's an option, but it's a very large problem that's very difficult to
> get right. And there are so many things that need to be plugged, it would
> make the feature very fragile: change the Web content in some subtle way
> and suddenly it looks wrong or disappears altogether for no apparent reason.

We could also go the other way. And have some kind of opt-in flag that
requires everything to be CORS-same-origin and doesn't allow :visited
and plugins or some such. And if you have that enabled you get to use
some new features. Might be easier than tracking on a per layout box
basis whether it violates some constraints.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/