On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 9:50 PM, Robert O'Callahan <rob...@ocallahan.org> wrote:
> Where would you put that flag?

Simplest would be an HTTP header I suppose.

> I think this has basically the same problems: very difficult to specify and
> police, and fragile when the content changes.

At least enforcing CORS-same-origin would be somewhat trivial from a
specification perspective since all fetches go through Fetch. Limiting
plugins and other affected features would be some added conditionals
here and there. I don't see how content changes would have an impact
since you can only change the policy through navigation at which point
you'd have a new global and such anyway.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/