Bug 1243083 tracks enabling e10s by default when running tests locally.
I intend to do this for as many harnesses as possible unless someone
says otherwise.

The implication is that the --e10s flag will be renamed to
--disable-e10s. So you'll need to pass in --disable-e10s if you wish to
run without e10s enabled. This also means that tests that are skipped
with 'e10s' will no longer run by default locally. The hope is that this
will make it easier for devs to find and fix tests that are broken with
e10s enabled, as well as ensure that new tests work with e10s right out
of the gate. CI jobs will not be affected, only running locally.

One potential sticking point is mochitest-chrome. It currently does not
get run in e10s in CI, so local configuration should mirror this.
However, since --e10s is being removed, this means it would be
impossible to run mochitest-chrome in e10s without modifying source
files. Maybe this just needs some argparse hackery.

If you have any concerns or know of other suites that should explicitly
*not* be run with e10s enabled by default, please let me know.

Andrew