On Thursday 2016-03-24 12:51 -0400, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> On 3/24/16 12:43 PM, Andrew Halberstadt wrote:
> >I'm not aware of work around this. If --debugger is completely busted
> >with e10s, I could potentially make --debugger imply --disable-e10s
> >until it gets fixed. Is there a bug on file?
>
> I don't know of one.
>
> It's not that it's busted per se, it's that it attaches the debugger to the
> parent process.  Which is not very helpful, in most cases.

If your debugger is "rr" (which it should be!), then what happens
today is perfectly fine. :-)

(And I find debugging with rr to be a better experience with e10s
than without, since I don't have to worry about hitting breakpoints
for chrome stuff.)

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,