I know that most people aren't debugging e10s on Windows, but if you are, here's a protip (provided that you are using WinDbg):

If you include the "-o" option in the debugger args, WinDbg will automatically attach itself to all child processes that are started by the chrome process. No special environment variables or process startup sleeps required.

-Aaron