On Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 4:24:26 PM UTC-4, Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> In practice, this is the set of <link rel> values I'm claiming we
> support: "import" (if IsImportEnabled()), "prefetch", "dns-prefetch",
> "stylesheet", "next", "alternate", "preconnect", "icon".  Anything else
> I'm missing?  Do we do anything useful with rel="feed" anymore?

Does Firefox support "next" in some interesting way? Maybe it is confusing to
have it in the spec, but IIRC the idea was that this would be used for people
trying to figure out if annotating their links with "next" would actually
affect the user agent's processing or UI in some way.

I, uh, have no idea why we included "next" but not "prev".