On 5/8/16 10:18 PM, Karl Dubost wrote:
I was wondering if it makes to add in the supports() list all keywords which
have influences to the Chrome of browser, aka no effect on navigation context.

That depends on what the goal is, obviously.

* link rel="feed" has an effect on the chrome UI, by enabling the possibility
to subscribe to the feed.

Or not, depending on the UI setup.

The key question for me in this sort of situation is this: if a page wants to provide a link to a feed, how can it tell whether the UA provides such UI on its own already or whether the page should add a visible link in the content area? This seems like a job for supports().

-Boris