Well, I think that's debatable ;) The Athlon XP had clock speeds of up to
2333MHz, though I'm sure the per-clock performance doesn't measure up to
current offerings. But Ion can easily be 5x as fast as Baseline. Of course,
whether that makes a difference depends on what JS you're running. But either
way, people with these processors are getting a double whammy of degraded
performance.