For example, searching for “graphics critical error” containing 0x8007000e
(Windows error code for “out of memory”) leads you to a lot of crashes/bugs
that are not tagged as OOM (which is OK), but clearly have some aspect of
“running out of stuff” in them.

In general, it can come in handy when the info is otherwise light (e.g., “ERROR
NO MINIDUMP HEADER” ones :)
—
- Milan