On 01/03/2017 08:50 PM, sev...@gmail.com wrote:
Off the top of my head ideas:

Quick-access to the back, forward, refresh, bookmark, share buttons could be a
good. Tab bar might be handy too, so with a touch of my finger I can go to the
tab I want quickly. The bar could change depending on your screen to. If you’re
on YouTube/Netflix it could be player controls, or if on NewTab a row of
highlights of some type?

On the same idea, we could allow to move buttons from the hamburger menu into this bar, so instead of choosing for the user, we let the user choose for them-self, such as the bookmark button and zoom widget.

Note, I am not a MacOS user, but this is what I would expect to see in a such short-cut bar. Maybe even a bouncing rainbow unicorn.

--
Nicolas B. Pierron