On 6/6/18 1:41 PM, Jan-Ivar Bruaroey wrote:
I think bz is asking about mozReview's ability to handle multiple commits in a single review (and handle updates in both dimensions). This fits the hg evolve model well, and was AFAIK a unique workflow of mozReview.

This isn't actually what I was asking. I was asking whether there is decent support for reviewing a stack of dependent patches, with the ability to do per-patch interdiffs, have different reviewers for different patches, etc. I wasn't really asking about the thing mozreview does, because I don't use it myself, fwiw. But I sure do upload commit series to Bugzilla.

Basically, I want some equivalent to "hg bzexport" or something better but for the new setup. Based on http://moz-conduit.readthedocs.io/en/latest/phabricator-user.html#series-of-commits it sure sounds like that doesn't exist yet but is planned...

-Boris