On 6/6/18 1:49 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
On 6/6/18 1:41 PM, Jan-Ivar Bruaroey wrote:
I think bz is asking about mozReview's ability to handle multiple commits in a single review (and handle updates in both dimensions). This fits the hg evolve model well, and was AFAIK a unique workflow of mozReview.

This isn't actually what I was asking.  I was asking whether there is decent support for reviewing a stack of dependent patches, with the ability to do per-patch interdiffs, have different reviewers for different patches, etc.  I wasn't really asking about the thing mozreview does, because I don't use it myself, fwiw.

Sorry, I shouldn't have assumed. FWIW mozReview handles all this exceedingly well today IMHO, using the "Diff Revision" slider, even for the whole patch set.

One example of "better" would be being able to see "the diff with the first N
patches applied"

Sounds exactly like what mozReview's "Diff Revision" slider does today.

(as long as you never rebase your patches during review. Its INTER-diff fails to weed out any new unrelated changes then, a longstanding bug that sadly never got fixed).

Basically, I want some equivalent to "hg bzexport" or something better but for the new setup.  Based on http://moz-conduit.readthedocs.io/en/latest/phabricator-user.html#series-of-commits it sure sounds like that doesn't exist yet but is planned...

I guess I fail to see how that can be retrofitted... but what do I know.

.: Jan-Ivar :.