On 2018-11-29 17:49, Ehsan Akhgari wrote:

> No, I didn't.  :-)  That's exactly what the hg-formatsource extension does for you, it reformats your local changes on the fly as the rebase is in progress, so you will get no collisions.

\o/

No, those are old days and long gone, my friend.  We are living in a new world with better tools these days (for Mercurial users).

\o/ \o/

Again, no merge commits.  Please do note that I was suggesting there that you should use the rebase command, not merge.  I think that would be |hg pull --rebase|.

I missed that!  This is awesome, thanks.  Hopefully it will work well :)

Thanks!
-hb-

--
Ehsan