On 30/11/2018 01:37, Masayuki Nakano wrote:
web-platform-tests: N/A due to requiring user input, but we have mochitests with synthesized events.

I think it should be possible to write web-platform-tests for this kind of thing now, using the testdriver API and in particular the actions support see e.g. [1], [2]

If this still doesn't meet your use case please let me know because we should work out how to make testing this kind of stuff possible cross-browser; as you well know UI events have been an interop nightmare in the past and we can't afford to let that situation continue into the future for new devices and APIs.

[1] https://web-platform-tests.org/writing-tests/testdriver.html
[2] https://searchfox.org/mozilla-central/source/testing/web-platform/tests/infrastructure/testdriver/actions/multiDevice.html