I would like to propose that we do not run tests on linux64-opt, windows7-opt,
and windows10-opt.

Why am I proposing this:
1) All test regressions that were found on trunk are mostly on debug, and in
fewer cases on PGO.  There are no unique regressions found in the last 6 months
(all the data I looked at) that are exclusive to OPT builds.
2) On mozilla-beta, mozilla-release, and ESR, we only build/test PGO builds, we
do not run tests on plan OPT builds
3) This will reduce the jobs (about 16%) we run which in turn reduces, cpu
time, money spent, turnaround time, intermittents, complexity of the taskgraph.
4) PGO builds are very similar to OPT builds, but we add flags to generate
profile data and small adjustments to build scripts behind MOZ_PGO flag
in-tree, then we launch the browser, collect data, and repack our binaries for
faster performance.
5) We ship PGO builds, not OPT builds

What are the risks associated with this?
1) try server build times will increase as we will be testing on PGO instead of
OPT
2) we could miss a regression that only shows up on OPT, but if we only ship
PGO and once we leave central we do not build OPT, this is a very low risk.

I would like to hear any concerns you might have on this or other areas which I
have overlooked.  Assuming there are no risks which block this, I would like to
have a decision by January 11th, and make the adjustments on January 28th when
Firefox 67 is on trunk.