I don't think its much burden, but when we have code complexity it can add
up with a matter of "how useful is this really.." Even if maintenance
burden is low it is still a tradeoff. I'm just saying I suspect its
possible to do this, but not sure if it is useful in the end (and I'm not
looking to make the call on that)

~Justin Wood (Callek)