Artifact builds don’t work with PGO, do they? When I do `-p all` on an artifact
try push I get busted PGO builds (for example:
https://treeherder.mozilla.org/#/jobs?repo=try&revision=7f8ead55ca97821c60ef38af4dec01b8bff0fdf3&selectedJob=219655864).
 What's needed to make it work? Requiring a full build for frontend-only
changes would increase the turnaround time and resource savings in (3).

Brian