On 8/14/19 12:37 PM, Mats Palmgren wrote:
This first patch set adds support for the new syntax
only, but no new box types (I'll add those separately in a bit).

In general, it seems like we should think about how to integrate this stuff into layout in a better way than anonymous boxes everywhere. In particular, we may want to consider changing nsIFrame such that we have it point to a "how I look to my parent" class and a "how I manage my kids or paint myself" class and be able to mix and match those. That's out of scope for this intent, but if we plan to start adding various implementations of multiple keywords for display this seems like it would be the way to go about it...

Other browsers: Other UAs don't support this yet, AFAIK.

Do they plan to?

-Boris