Hi Gerv,

We've researched the audit events around the certificate:

https://crt.sh/?sha256=9d503e7c6c4fb6e6d7436c07ff445b95214871ea13ac1cb3b0d7abbce9be6cfb

The domain test.com was inadvertently used in a certificate request and
issuance - here are the audit events for the managed service account:

9/11/2015 11:41:20 - test.com added as a prevetted domains
9/11/2015 11:50 - Order received by CA
9/11/2015 11:51:02 - Certificate issued
9/11/2015 11:52:48 - Certificate revoked
9/11/2015 14:24:03 - test.com removed as a prevetted domain

Back in 2015, there were some GlobalSign testing in which users thought it was
acceptable to use domains like test.com and example.com for testing purposes.
Since this time, GlobalSign has implemented procedures to avoid any similar
situations in the future.  We've purchased domains like globalsign-demo.com,
globalsign-support.com and aeg-test.com for testing purposes

The issuance of certificates from production CAs always uses domains which have
been properly verified in accordance with the BRs and our vetting policies and
the use of "testing" domains is only permitted if the domains are properly
vetted in accordance with our CPS.  Certainly, the reported misissuance over
the past year have highlighted this to all CAs.

As part of researching this reported misissuance, we've reviewed all orders and
certificates we've issued since this time to test.com and example.com and found
several orders in the pending or cancelled state, but none of them were ever
issued.  We continue to stress the importance of proper testing within our
development, QA and production environments to avoid future misissuances.

Doug