On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 11:04:53 AM UTC-5, Gervase Markham wrote:
> Hi Doug,
>
> On 15/02/17 17:09, Gervase Markham wrote:
> > But currently GlobalSign employees still are?
> >
> > If so, can you help us understand why that's necessary? Given that you
> > control the domains used for testing, you should be able to set them up
> > to auto-pass some form of automated validation, so imposing a validation
> > requirement for every addition would not, at least on a superficial
> > understanding, lead to increased friction in testing.
>
> It's been quite some time since this question was posed; when might you
> have a response?

Sorry, I missed the last request.  As outlined above, this domain was added to
this account for only a very short period of time and then it was removed, so
it's no longer being used.  Further, we've educated the groups involved that
they must use real domains that are then properly verified in accordance with
the CPS and BRs.