-----Original Message-----
From: dev-security-policy
[mailto:dev-security-policy-bounces+inigo=startcomca....@lists.mozilla.org]
On Behalf Of Rob Stradling via dev-security-policy
Sent: jueves, 27 de abril de 2017 12:38
To: mozilla-dev-security-policy
<mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org>
Subject: Re: Symantec Conclusions and Next Steps

On 26/04/17 21:21, Rob Stradling via dev-security-policy wrote:
<snip>
> (Note: A few of the non-Symantec entries currently listed by
> https://crt.sh/mozilla-disclosures#undisclosed are false positives, I
> think.  It looks like Kathleen has marked some roots as "Removed" on
> CCADB ahead of the corresponding certdata.txt update on mozilla-central).

Ah, I take that back.  The March certdata.txt update did hit mozilla-central
on 11th April, but I missed an alert.  I've just pushed that update to
crt.sh.

https://crt.sh/mozilla-disclosures#undisclosed is currently free of false
positives.  It shows that DigiCert, StartCom and Symantec are currently
out-of-compliance with Mozilla's disclosure requirement.

--
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist